Job Title: Consumer Machine Line Lead
Pay Scale: Hourly
*Ability to pass a drug screen
*Need to be motivated
Supervise and oversee the daily activities of Consumer Machine production to meet set daily production quotas
*High School diploma or GED
*Ability to operate hand tools and mechanical equipment
*Ability to communicate effectively and read/interpret documents
*Experience in manufacturing environment
*Experience as a supervisor
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Train all production employees on your line as they are put into new positions or current employees as needed.
2. Supply the production line with frames and handles
3. Step into a position whenever a production employee needs to be removed, due to no-shows, or unexpected breaks like to restroom and water breaks, etc.
4. Work to balance the line with available workers.
5. Coordinate with the Consumer Line Supervisor on special projects.
6. Communicate and interact with Quality Assurance to ensure all machines are produced properly and within requirements.
7. Oversee the speed and efficiency of the production line.
8. Collect all production, scrap, and downtime data and turn in to the Consumer Line Supervisor at the end of the shift.
9. Oil and check all tools at the start of each shift.
10. Fill in at positions where worker is having trouble keeping up with production.
11. Make recommendations to Consumer Line Supervisor on personnel movements/changes.
12. Coordinate with the repair team when consistent problems occur from fall out.
13. Tag out all components that are rejected from the line for different reasons.
14. Discuss disciplinary issues with Consumer Line Supervisor and recommend corrective actions when necessary.
1. Interpret company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations.
2. Initiate and maintain proper and necessary safety equipment as prescribed by law.
3. Operate tools, equipment, and machinery according to prescribed safety procedures.
4. Follow established safety procedures and techniques and perform job duties including lifting, climbing, etc.
5. Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor immediately.
1. Other duties could include working in other areas to provide support during absences or shortage of staff.
2. Supervisor Responsibilities:
3. Indirectly supervise production workers on your production line. Could possibly directly supervise several full-time employees.
1. Testing Station, gas/oil vacuum, forklift, automated power lift stations, box hoist, pallet jack, box knife, and small hand tools.
2. Extensive walking, standing, and/or climbing; heavy lifting and carrying, stooping, bending, kneeling, and reaching. Work outside and inside; work around machinery with moving parts; work around moving objects or vehicles; exposure to dampness and humidity; exposure to slippery and uneven surfaces.
Call 1st Employment at 479.238.8989 for more information or visit
916 Hwy 412 W
Siloam Springs AR 72761
1st Employment is an EOE