Maintenance/Electrical Technician – Fayetteville, AR
3rd Shift (11:00pm - 7:30am)
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Maintenance employees provide quality problem-solving skills and execute the upkeep and repairs that pertain to the plant’s utilizes and operating equipment. They coordinate preventative maintenance and assess emergency maintenance as needed. Maintenance tech employees must involve themselves in the identification of defects while partnering with production line management in rectifying potential problems as they arise. They must be able to openly communicate potential problems to the Maintenance and Production Line Management whenever they are unable to prevent or correct difficulties in the plant utilities and/or machinery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintenance Employees could perform, but not limited to, one or more of the following duties:
· Keep area clean and orderly.
· Coordinate all procedures related to a shutdown of the plant or emergency shutdown of individual pieces of facility equipment or machinery.
· Provide quality troubleshooting and coordinate repairs as needed.
· Provide upkeep and preventative maintenance to utilities, plant facility, and machinery as needed.
· Organize and coordinate work and demonstrate control of ammonia, steam, glycol, air, and water systems.
· Perform maintenance to refrigeration system in accordance with Process Safety Management guidelines.
· Maintain records on the preventative maintenance program for all systems.
· Perform necessary line changeovers, start-ups, and shutdowns.
· Perform job in a safe and efficient manner as directed by company procedures.
· Keep and maintain any record or statistical data as needed.
· Perform any other duties as assigned by Maintenance Management.
General labor and sanitary requirements involving normal motion patterns with low to average manual dexterity such as, but not limited to, the use of hand tool, reading of instruction manuals and blue prints, and working in tight and confined spaces and exposure to abnormal environmental conditions.
Minimum qualifications for this position are as follows:
· Reading, writing, and math comprehension at 8th grade level.
· Ability to pass a drug and background check.
· Must pass PFT (Pulmonary function Test).
· Possess one (1) year minimum of trade or technical skill set, such as, but not limited to Welding, Electrical, HVAC, Industrial Maintenance, or Machine Shop.
Preferred qualification for this position are as follows, but not limited to:
· 3 to 5 years maintenance experience preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED)
Apply Online @ www.1stemployment.net (select Professional Branch)
or call us at: 479-717-2910
1st Employment is an EOE