Seeking experienced janitorial manager for company in Bentonville/Rogers area. Will require travel between several buildings managing custodial staff.
1. Supervise 5-10 custodial employees by assigning work, monitoring performance of duties and filling in where necessary.
2. Perform routine maintenance such as changing light bulbs, HVAC filters, cleaning systems, cleaning coils, and performing routine building maintenance such as door adjustments, locks, painting, caulking, minor plumbing.
3. Perform daily cleaning of all county buildings including but not limited to: sweeping and mopping the floors, vacuuming carpets, cleaning bathrooms, break rooms, emptying trash cans from offices, emptying recycling bins, and upkeep on the grounds around county buildings.
4. Assist in Opening and closing county buildings.
5. Provide direction and support to County custodial workers in repair and preventive maintenance of buildings, grounds, and associated systems.
6. In cooperation with elected officials, department heads and as directed by the County Judge’s office, determine and manage optimal allocation of custodial resources through scheduling and customer feedback.
7. Maintain inventory of all custodial supplies including monitoring budget, ordering, and disbursement to janitorial employees.
8. In buildings where custodial services are not supplied, provide County employees with necessary supplies to maintain the building.
9. Update the Facilities Administrator concerning supplies utilization or requests for repairs from department heads.
Pay range $12-$20 DOE
To apply, please visit us at:
1320 W Walnut St
Rogers, AR 72756
Or call us at 479.273.9992 for more information!
1st Employment is EOE
Job ID: 55781