3rd Shift Supervisor – Springdale, AR
$45k – 55k (DOE)
11:30PM – 7:30AM
· Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee coaching and development. Makes employment decisions.
· Resolve employee issues through problem resolution, corrective action and if necessary, disciplinary action.
· Tracking training of employees and improving the workforce training base
· Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas. Work to
· continuously improve in all areas.
· Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress
· reports to manager.
· Provide leadership through a planning cycle.
· Manage Quality Corrective Actions.
· Implement 5S where necessary and improve 5S in areas of responsibility
· Perform accident investigations.
· Maintain proper inventory levels.
· Scheduling of work centers to ensure on-time delivery to customers
· Manage department priorities.
· Track absenteeism and timekeeping (including approving time cards).
· Makes certain all production equipment is safe and operating properly. Reports any equipment issues to
Duties, responsibilities and activities are not limited to list above and may change at any time.
Required Education & Experience
· 3-5 years of experience in a production environment.
· 5-8 years of experience in a production environment.
· Previous quality management experience.
· Previous experience with Lean Manufacturing concepts
· Computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point along with the American
· Tubing ERP system.
Apply Online and (select Professional Branch)
Or call us at: 479-717-2910
**1st Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
Job ID: 55214